Terms of Service
1. Registration and Agreement – Group BookingsA city guide tour must be booked in writing at Leipzig Free Tours (letter or e-mail including the booker’s address). The customer accepts these General Terms of Business by making the booking. The booking is binding as soon as the service ordered has been confirmed in writing (letter, fax or e-mail including the booker’s address) by Leipzig Free Tours.
As far as an extension of the tour is agreed to during the tour with the guide the additional costs are to be paid in cash directly to the guide against receipt. If an invoice is agreed to, the extension is to be signed by the person in charge of the group.
2. Payment Mode – Group BookingsThe payment for the service is made upon completion of the service or after agreement before the service in cash to the guide or by invoice without any discount. The invoice for restaurant services by Leipzig Free Tours entails a handling surcharge of 10 % for advancing the funds. Admission tickets paid for in advance are invoiced plus 19% VAT.
3. Services/Service Changes – Group Bookings / Public ToursThe scope of services under the agreement is shown in the service description by Leipzig Free Tours. Side agreements must be confirmed in writing by Leipzig Free Tours. The deletion of any services shall neither justify withholding the amount of the contract nor the deduction of any partial amount, unless this is for reasons of which Leipzig Free Tours is responsible. If Leipzig Free Tours is responsible for the deletion of any services, Leipzig Free Tours is entitled to replace these services with other equivalent services. Leipzig Free Tours is obliged to inform the customer of this. Where appropriate the customer will be offered a free change of booking or right to cancel free of charge.
4. Cancelation by Customer, Period of Notice – Group Bookings / Public Tours
Tickets for public toursPrior ticket reservation at email@example.com or via our website booking form is recommended. All tours conducted by Leipzig Free Tours will be carried out with the following minimum of participants:
- Walking tours: 8 guests or more
- up to 1 day before the booked tour: No cancelation charges
- on the day of the booked tour: 100% of the ticket price
This covers the vast majority of our experiences, and allows for a full refund up to 24 hours before the start of the booking (if the experience does not have an explicit start time, the deadline to request a change or to cancel will generally be 11:59 pm in the provider’s timezone, two days before the start date). To cancel your booking, contact us via email.
Other eligibility criteria for booking changes or cancellations
If you have a booking with us that isn’t covered in the policy above but has been impacted by COVID-19, you may still be eligible to change or cancel your booking if:
- You are impacted by the travel and/or disease control restrictions implemented by your local authorities or the authorities in your destination of travel.
- You are a medical professional and must perform duties in connection with the COVID-19 outbreak.
- You have been diagnosed or are suspected of being infected with COVID-19 by health authorities. (valid proof may be required)
In any of these cases, you may cancel your booking directly or contact us.
GroupsGroup cancelation rates (the date of receipt of the written cancelation statement or return of the ticket shall apply):
- up to 10 days before the booked event: no cancelation charges
- up to 4 days before the booked event: 50% cancelation charge
- up to 2 days before the event: 75% cancelation charge
- one day or less before the event or non appearance: 100% cancelation charge
5. Performance – Group Bookings / Public ToursThe largest group for city guide tours on foot is 25 people. There can be route and program changes due to circumstances such as construction or road blocks, weather etc. or due to organizational reasons. The guide is obligated to wait up to 30 minutes after the appointed meeting time. In case a group comes late there is a surcharge of 20 % if the tour is not to be shortened by the length of waiting time. Prior agreement on the part of Leipzig Free Tours is required if the tour is to be recorded.
6. Warranty and LiabilityLeipzig Free Tours is liable as sponsor for conscientious preparation of the event, the careful choice and control of services, the correctness of the event description and the orderly performance of the services agreed upon. Leipzig Free Tours shall not be liable for services that are arranged as services of other parties (transport, visiting museums or exhibitions, restaurant or catering).
7. Data SecurityThe customer agrees that Leipzig Free Tours may continue using the data made available for carrying out the services agreed for customer support service. In accordance with the German data protection law, the data will not be passed on to third parties unless otherwise agreed.
8. Invalidity of Individual StipulationsThe invalidity of any individual stipulations of these General Terms of Business or the Tour Agreement shall not make the entire agreement invalid.
9. Court of JurisdictionThe sole court of jurisdiction is Leipzig. Status: 01.06.2021
The information contained on https://www.leipzigfreetours.com// website is for general information purposes only. Leipzig Free Tours assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in the contents on the Service.
In no event shall Leipzig Free Tours be liable for any special, direct, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages or any damages whatsoever, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tort, arising out of or in connection with the use of the Service or the contents of the Service. Leipzig Free Tours reserves the right to make additions, deletions, or modification to the contents on the Service at any time without prior notice.
Leipzig Free Tours does not warrant that the website is free of viruses or other harmful components.
External links disclaimer
https://www.leipzigfreetours.com// website may contain links to external websites that are not provided or maintained by or in any way affiliated with Leipzig Free Tours
Please note that the Leipzig Free Tours does not guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness, or completeness of any information on these external websites.